Providing Exemplary Service for the Baltimore Community
Mayflower Estate Buyers & Consulting is awaiting the opportunity to guide and educate our clients on the best way to handle their jewelry needs.
When it comes to the documentation and disposition of your jewelry items, Mayflower handles each and every encounter with care and expertise. Our appraisals which vary from large estate appraisals to individual cherished family heirlooms are thorough and accurate and our knowledge on jewelry disposition is fair and discreet.
We help our community non-profits and organizations find creative ways to help their donors contribute to important causes while educating them on their precious family items. We help our fellow jewelers in the retail sales industry all over the country become experts in their estate sales and purchasing.
We believe that by contributing to our industry and community we can raise the bar for consumer protection and ethics while creating a fun, relaxed and enjoyable experience for all.
Contact us or schedule an appointment to learn more about Mayflower Estate Buyers & Consulting to see how we can help you with your jewelry needs.
We strive to provide the most secure, professional, ethical, and enjoyable experience possible to every customer.
Established in 2015
Mayflower, founded in 2015, is a subsidiary of Nelson Coleman Jewelers. Nelson Coleman Jewelers has been appraising, buying and selling diamonds, platinum, gold, and silver coins in the Baltimore area since 1856.
What is a Gemologist?
A Gemologist is a certified professional who identifies, evaluates, and appraises gemstones. Mayflower Estate Buyers and Consultants employs Gemological Institute of America (GIA) Gemologists to perform appraisals either in your office or your client’s home. Protecting our customers and their jewelry is important to us, which is why we recommend you get your jewelry appraised regularly.
Appraiser & Lead Buyer
Amanda Coleman Phelps
- Estate and Antique Jewelry experts
- Gemological Institute of America Graduate Gemologists
- American Gemological Society Certified Gemologists
- Accredited Gemological Association Senior Gemologists
- Gemological Institute of America Jewelry Forensic Specialists
- Board of Directors for the American Gemological Society
- Board of Directors Leading Jewelers Guild
- Board of Directors Maryland Retail Association
- Members of the National Association of Jewelry Appraisers
- Members of the American Society of Appraisers
- Members of the Society of Jewelry Historians
- Over 40 years of combined experience.